Here are a few ideas I came up with for selling art:
- Create an online presence by setting up a website or an account on a platform like Etsy or Saatchi Art. This will allow you to reach a wider audience, and potential customers can view and purchase your artwork from the comfort of their own home.
- Participate in art fairs and exhibitions. This can be a great way to get your art in front of potential buyers and make connections in the art world.
- Use social media to showcase your work and connect with potential customers. Platforms like Instagram and Tiktok can be powerful tools for building a following and reaching new audiences.
- Offer custom commissions. This can be a great way to generate income and build relationships with customers who are specifically interested in your work.
- Host a solo exhibition in a gallery or other space. This can be a great way to gain exposure and establish yourself as a serious artist.
- Leverage the network, reach out to art collectors, interior designers, art consultants and other tastemakers and market the art.
- Develop a unique selling point or niche, that help your work stands out from the rest of the crowd.
- Leverage on the referral marketing, offer discounts, gifts or other incentives for every successful art purchase referral.
It’s important to remember that selling art is often a long-term endeavor and that building a successful art career takes time, dedication and hard work. Speak with our consultant today and reach your brand’s goals in less time with fewer required resources and energy.