DFFRNTWRLD LLC (“DFFRNTWRLD®”) recognizes the importance of protecting each customer’s personal information and has established, and made all of its employees aware of, policy set out below:
1. Compliance with Law and Guidelines
2. Permitted Use of Personal Information
- • Fulfillment of online orders
- • Billing
- • Confirmation of details for customer support and response
- • Campaigns, product offers and service offers
- • For use as necessary with respect to the operation of the website
3. Prevention of and remedial action in case of loss, damage, leakage and unauthorized access
DFFRNTWRLD® will manage personal information with care and will take measures to prevent loss, damage, leakage and unauthorized access.
4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
DFFRNTWRLD® will not share personal information to third parties other than in the following circumstances:
- • consent of the customers is obtained
- • the personal information must be shared to a sub-contractor’s to deliver the services
- • the sharing of such personal information is required by law
5. Response to requests for disclosure, amendment or suspension of use
DFFRNTWRLD® will respond without delay, within reason, to requests for the disclosure, amendment or suspension of use of personal information held by it.
Head Porter Co.,Ltd.
Date established: April 3, 2008
Last updated : September 14, 2017
The above policy is subject to revision. All changes will be posted on this Web page.