It’s difficult to make predictions with certainty about the vegan influencer industry in 2023, as it depends on various factors such as market trends and consumer preferences. However, here are a few potential developments that could shape the industry:
1) Increased popularity: As more consumers become interested in plant-based living and its benefits for health, environment and animal rights, it is likely that there will be an increase in the popularity of vegan influencers.
2) Greater diversity: As the industry continues to grow, there may be a greater diversity of vegan influencers, with more representation from underrepresented groups such as people of color, and people with disabilities.
3) Greater focus on sustainability: With growing concern over the environmental impact of the fashion and beauty industry, it is likely that there will be a greater focus on sustainability in the content created by vegan influencers, including the use of sustainable materials, and environmentally friendly products.
4) More collaborations: We may see more collaborations between vegan influencers and other vegan-friendly companies, such as plant-based food companies, or sustainable clothing brands.
5) Greater use of technology: As the use of technology continues to increase in the industry, it is likely that we will see more vegan influencers using technology such as virtual reality and augmented reality to create more engaging and interactive content.
6) Greater authenticity: With the rise of consumer awareness, there may be more pressure for vegan influencers to be more authentic in their message and be more transparent about their lifestyle and choices. We all remember #vegangate which involved many of the top influencers, authenticity will either make or break user trust.
7) Greater competition: As the industry becomes more popular, there may be more competition among vegan influencers to create unique and engaging content, and stand out in a crowded market. Video editing style will have a major influence between competitive brands.
via DFFRNTWRLD® #creativeagency #creativeconsulting #veganbusiness