V.S. Ramachandran: Build Your Brain for Success

Posted 11 September By Tilman GeraldBlog ListTagged Brain CandyNo Comments

The brain is vastly more mysterious than we realize. We haven’t even fully mapped out its full potential yet and experts estimate that we only use 10% of it. Leaving us with an astounding opportunity to build our brain for success with the remaining 90%. But before things get out of control, neuroscientist V.S. Ramachandran grounds us with some science and research guaranteed to make you think.

No Comments (0)

Leave a Comment

 Previous  All works Next